Have you lost your job or are you starting a new one? Are you facing changes to your compensation structure or other aspects of your current job? Are you concerned about how a co-worker or supervisor is treating you?
Whatever your situation, we understand employees and the things that matter to them. We can help you with these issues and many others.
We advise on:
- Negotiating employment contracts
- Wrongful dismissal and severance packages
- Disability issues
- Workplace human rights, discrimination, bullying and harassment
- Your Employment Standards rights to wages, overtime, vacation pay, maternity and other types of leave, etc.
- Compensation, including employee stock options, incentive plans, pensions and benefits issues
- Canada Labour Code issues
To learn more about how we can help, explore the links below.
To begin your conversation with us about your employment law rights and options, please fill out our Employee Contact Form below.