How do I know when I should be contacting a lawyer?

We recommend that you consult with a lawyer whenever there is or will be a change in the nature or status of your employment. When you call our offices, our experienced intake staff will help you connect with the appropriate resource for your legal issue. Depending on your situation, we may suggest that you consult first with the Employment Standards Branch, for example, before setting up a meeting with one of our lawyers.


Sign-up for our Newsletter

Want current, relevant updates on issues that matter to your workplace? Sign up to receive our monthly e-newsletter!

[ Sign-up for the eNewsletter ]