Have you lost your job or are you starting a new one? Are you facing changes to your compensation structure or other aspects of your current job? Are you concerned about how a co-worker or supervisor is treating you?
We advise on:
- Negotiating employment contracts
- Wrongful dismissal and severance packages
- Disability issues
- Workplace human rights, discrimination, bullying and harassment
- Your Employment Standards rights to wages, overtime, vacation pay, maternity and other types of leave, etc.
- Compensation, including employee stock options, incentive plans, pensions and benefits issues
- Canada Labour Code issues
To learn more about how we can help, explore the links below.
To begin your conversation with us about your employment law rights and options, please fill out our Employee Contact Form below.
NOT LEGAL ADVICE. Information made available on the Kent Employment Law website in any form is for information purposes only. It is not, and should not be taken as, legal advice. You should not rely on, or take or fail to take any action, based upon this information. Never disregard professional legal advice or delay in seeking legal advice because of something you have read on this website. One of our lawyers would be pleased to discuss any specific legal concerns you may have.