Boutique law firms Kent Employment Law and Connect Family Law support their clients in all the traditional areas of employment and family law. How we offer that support, however, is anything but traditional.
As our Kelowna practices continue to grow, it’s time to also grow our fabulous support team – someone who shares our passion for “doing things differently”.
We are seeking a part-time administrative assistant and receptionist to support both firms who is great at multi-tasking, a team player and excited to be the first point of contact for our valued clients. This is a great opportunity for someone who has just completed the legal assistant course, as this is an entry-level position.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- General reception duties, including answering the phone, email correspondence, receiving client payments and scheduling appointments
- Sending and receiving mail and couriers
- Filing documents
- Assisting with light banking duties
- Maintaining the common areas – reception area, kitchen and boardrooms to ensure they are presentable
- Assisting with scanning and photo-copying
- Team player, professional, outgoing and positive
- Ability to multi-task
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
Compensation: Competitive and commensurate with experience.
Hours: 9:00 am – 2:00 pm, four days per week
Start Date: ASAP
Please submit a cover letter and resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org. (No phone calls, please.)
We look forward to connecting with you!