We work with businesses of all sizes, representing a wide variety of industries and workplace cultures. The ways that we support them is equally diverse and includes:
- Advising on discipline, termination and severance options
- Drafting employment, confidentiality and non-competition agreements
- Developing HR policies
- Implementing stock option and other bonus or incentive plans
- Representing them in wrongful dismissal, human rights and employment standards matters
- Advising on compliance with legislation
We cultivate a long-term, collaborative relationship with our employer clients. We provide proactive legal advice to help you create a positive and productive workplace, increasing engagement and retention and preventing costly litigation and other financial losses.
We value these relationships and believe that because of our experience acting for employees, we are uniquely situated to advise employers on the best strategy to achieve your desired outcome.
To learn more about how we can support you and your business, explore the links below.
NOT LEGAL ADVICE. Information made available on the Kent Employment Law website in any form is for information purposes only. It is not, and should not be taken as, legal advice. You should not rely on, or take or fail to take any action, based upon this information. Never disregard professional legal advice or delay in seeking legal advice because of something you have read on this website. One of our lawyers would be pleased to discuss any specific legal concerns you may have.